All you need to do is leave a comment on this post telling us your best tip to look after bub or mum (it could be anything - hiding veggies for bub, taking time for a long bath for mum, getting out to run around at your favourite park...). Don't forget share the competition with friends on Facebook, check out the Healthy Mumma Healthy Bubba website and download the free App.
Keep an eye out for more of Holly's recipes too.
Competition opens August 1st 2014 at 6.00am and closes August 31st 2014 at 5.00pm. A random winner will be announced via Facebook and Instagram and notified via email. Competition winner has 48hours to claim prize via reply email or an alternative winner will be drawn. (full T&C's here)
2 Cups Wholemeal Self-Raising Flour, sifted
½ Cup Raw Sugar
½ Cup Milk (any Milk variety you desire)
2 x Free-Range Eggs, whisked
3 x Ripe Banana’s, mashed
3TBSP Light Olive Oil
1TBSP Local/Raw Honey
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan-forced).
- In a large mixing bowl add sifted Flour, Cinnamon & Sugar.
- In another mixing bowl combine Milk, Eggs, Banana’s, Oil & Honey.
- Now add wet mixture to dry. Stir through.
- Pour into lightly greased loaf tin & bake for approx. 50-60 minutes (or until golden & skewer can be removed from centre clean).
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge, or freeze & thaw as desired.
*Tip! Use cookie-cutters to cut cooked cake into fun shapes for the kids.
Date Bread (Variation)
Add an extra 1TBSP Oil & an extra ¼ Cup Milk.. & Use approx. 1 Cup Fresh (Medjool) Dates, pitted & chopped (instead of mashed Banana)