Cooking Time - 5 minutes
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Try with chicken or prawns for a stir-fry sensation.
- 560g asian noodle (pre-soaked/cooked as per pack instructions)
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp ginger (peeled and cut into thin strips)
- 4 garlic (cloves) sliced
- 2 tbsp light soy
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 spring onions (sliced)
- 2 avocado
- ½ sprig coriander leafs
- Heat sesame oil and vegetable oil in a wok or fry pan.
- Add ginger and garlic, fry gently then add noodles and stir fry.
- Cut avocado in half, remove seed and skin, cut flesh into chunks.
- Add onion, avocado, soy and oyster sauce to the noodles and stir fry for a further minute or until all ingredients are combined and hot.
- Serve and garnish with coriander leafs.
Try with chicken or prawns.